Responsive Design is Google Approved.
The Internet world is extremely fluid. Some change keeps occurring and your website needs to keep up with it. Today we have an array of devices; desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, etc. All these devices help us not only interconnect with each other but also connected with our users which is crucial for user experiences and user engagement. So Responsive Web Design is the must norm. It is just not enough if your site is SEO friendly and has all great elements, it needs to respond to any situation the site faces. Your prospective client can be browsing your site either from a laptop or smartphone or any other device. Imagine a situation, your business logo is fully visible when viewed on the laptop but appears incomplete when seen on smartphone Or at times text appears to be misplaced leading to confusion.
Responsive web pages Respond to the future!
why responsive design is important?
Simply, a website needs to be user-friendly across all devices including a smartphone.
We are honed in Search Engine marketing and digital marketing services, so we understand the need for responsive web design and can help eliminate errors.
Simply put we pay attention to detail. Our web design experts ensure highly responsive design with auto shrinking, zoom in and zoom out but fit with device’s layout. You will get all the benefits of our web design services, WordPress experts when you take up our responsive web design services.
✓ Mouse vs touch:
Desktop users generally use a mouse to click on a link or to pick text and images. Smartphone users use their fingers to touch screen. So what might seem easy with a mouse on a desktop might not be so easy to select on a smartphone using a finger. Our web experts take the ‘touch’ factor into consideration to prevent blunders.
✓ Graphics and download speed:
These days’ people want the site to open up quickly or else they simply shut it off. Responsive web design helps create a design that will automatically resize the images for a smartphone, laptop or desktop view. This way the content appearing time is not affected and the site viewed on any device opens quickly.
✓ Apps and their versions:
The multitude of apps are present to download. If your business has an app too for customers then it needs to be in tune with every device and operating platform be it iPad or Android.
✓ Generate leads:
Our responsive web design will also inform about your viewers and their actions are taken. Responsive web pages will help your prospective clients to get interested in your online business activities.
✓ Social Integration:
We will help seamlessly integrate all your social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, Linked, Instagram, etc. to provide a smooth and user-friendly experience.
✓ Varied customer segment:
Today the market has become more and more segmented. Sectors such as Automotive, Technology and Communications, Travel & Tourism, eCommerce, Retail, Education & Career, Finance & Banking, Healthcare, Fashion, Hotels & Restaurants, and Yoga, Gym & Fitness, etc can be broadly categorised. But within each are sub-segments of business, e.g. in an automotive business one can be a seller, a dealer or spare part supplier. Each will have different requirements and varying customer base. As with yours, we hope to respond to all requisite needs.
You can be rest assured that our web responsive design will help to provide the best Digital Marketing Services, SEO results, Social Media Services for eCommerce. With us let your business strategies evolve to new heights as technology further develops.
Ready to chat about how our Responsive Web Design services
can grow your business?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
How do we deliver Quality Responsive Website design?
1. Website Design: Initial Phase
Here we sit down with you and dig deeper about your brand and how the website design workflow will help move it forward.
✓ We Plan with You!
What functions and features will your website have to stand out? What kind of content do you need? What are your overall online marketing goals? We take detailed inputs from you to get your expectation into reality without any sarcastic promises.
✓ Let’s Beat Your Competitors.
If you don’t know who is taking your potential customers? then you are losing. You must know your competitors! We’ll help you research their online presence and strength to see what growth strategies are resonating with their audience, how effective their keywords and contents are and what they are doing online.
2. Website Design: Creative Phase.
After gathering the necessary insights from you and about your competitors, it’s time to put together the building blocks of your website.
✓ A Sitemap!
And then we’ll map out all of the web pages so that we can start developing the creative contents. The sitemap is the basic structure of the navigation and is extremely helpful for crawling the website by search engine’s bots.
✓ Look & Feel.
In this stage, we plan out the fonts, alignments, and color combination we will use. Common items that are exposed in this stage are catchy headlines and paragraph font styles, colors, size, animations, navigation, and the style of graphics contents that may be used.
✓ Website Wireframe.
This is the blueprints for your website. We put the architectural ideas into a visual design that ensure quality user experience from the beginning and the design flow from page to page.
3. Website Design: Development Phase.
in this phase, we start the coding process and combine the sitemap, look & feel, wireframes and content together to build the design and layout of the web pages. The development phase is where most of the work is being done with page layout, custom graphics, icons, infographics, text layout and all of the responsive coding to make the site work across all devices.
4. Website Design: Launch Phase
The launch stage is much important, here we prepare the site to transition to get on the live domain and make sure nothing left out or overlooked.
There are many operating systems, browsers, devices, resolutions and personalized settings, our third-party testing team ensures responsiveness ease of navigations considering all these parameters.
✓ Domain Mapping, 301’S & 404’S
When launching a new website or redesigning a current website, we want to map URL’s to maintain & improve SEO. We also install tracking pixels such as Google Analytics, google tag manager, conversation tracking and submit your sitemap to the major search engines.
5. Post To Website Design!
Now the website is designed and launched, then what? We are here to assist with all Digital Marketing Services and website maintenance efforts through our monthly retained service plans. A successful web design project is always a successful website that generates sales for your business.
- An Architect Firm in Jayanagar was seeking a digital marketing agency to consult about the website and digital marketing strategies to improve their organic ranking and lead generation. They ask us to build a website when Promarketo Team tried to know more about the requirements; they asked us to suggest what would best for them? Our Team taken it on priority note delivered highly appealing, clean coding, Smooth Navigation with the highly user-friendly website that helped them to generate hundreds of leads. Now Promarketo team is working on their conversion rate optimization to drive great ROI for them. With us, You don’t need a big budget or a long-six-week to get started.
- Dr Ahuja, a famous Yoga Trainer in the middle east wanted to promote his website to reach out to the people who need yoga fitness training. Team ProMarketo helped him reaching out huge targeted audience through Google Ads, Facebook-Instagram Ads and sales funnel that shown 149.6% of growth in his ROI. Now he has signed up with us for annual marketing strategies including SEO, Social Media Management and lead generation. In Order to provide him with the best services, Promarketo has assigned our two-account managers to ensure the best results on his investments. Promarketo is strongly driven by the purpose and the purpose is to serve our clients and fulfill their requirements.
- An Education Consultancy helping students to get admission abroad approached us for generating the leads our team has collected all the required information and started the project. They said that their CPC on Google Adwords is close to Rs. 99.70 so they will be happy if we deliver the same quality leads and reduce the Ad cost. We started working on Ads and initially our Cost Per Click went Rs. 60.23 but our team kept doing a lot of A/B testing with multiple landing pages and Ad campaigns that helped us to reduce the Cost Per Click which is just Rs. 17.58. As per the previous session whatever leads we generated now are helping our client to improve their conversion with the help of re-targeting ads.
PROMARKETO GROWTH INSIDER
Join over 1,557 subscribers who get fresh content from us on a weekly basis.
TOOLS WE USE
Promarketo is a premier digital Marketing agency with proven results. We are passionate about using the power of the Internet to grow any business. If you are Looking for ways to boost brand awareness & your business presence, Promarketo Digital Marketing Agency will Help you Engaging the right audience for your business to get a huge ROI.