WordPress Provides Greater Accessibility
Half the business battle is won when the right people who know their job get to do the work. And the same applies to build a website. Your business website is not just another site but a reflection of you, your core values and your profession. Hence to build the path towards a beneficial business you need to get the right experts to build your website.
Those who know the ins and outs of the techy terminology be it code, themes, plugins. Terms such as HTML, CSS, PHP, are best handled by them. A website like any building needs to have a strong foundation. Promarketo WordPress experts are the right architects. Our Website Development Team understands the essentialities and can help you build an amazing website.
”You Say It Promarketo will Design It.”
WordPress Is A Universal Platform
Your business can belong to any of these sectors; Automotive, Technology and Communications, Travel & Tourism, eCommerce, Retail, Education & Career, Finance & Banking, Healthcare, Fashion, Hotels & Restaurants, Yoga, Gym & Fitness. WordPress Website is easy to use with no coding skills. When it comes to managing and maintaining a website, using WordPress as a CMS as a great many advantages
✓ Get to know:
Our experts will talk to you and get an understanding of your industry, your business requirements and end goal. We can discuss which sites you like, why, what is it that you are looking for in a website, and what you want and what you don’t want. Let us know all your doubts or queries unhesitatingly.
✓ Design your website:
Now that we have clarity on what you seek from your business website, our WordPress experts will get to work. Based on the requirements a site infrastructure will be built that will have the required elements to input colour, images, text or base for any online marketing services.
✓ Develop the site:
Now that all features are clear and with your approval we will start building the site. Content will be written as per your business requirements. Suitable images, text, and links will be added in and checked for proper functioning.
Now your site’s structure has been clothed with links, buttons, text, images, or any other kind of online marketing services requirements, it is time to test its functioning. Our WordPress experts will check the functioning of each page, each button and each link. Make sure everything is in order. Of course you can always suggest changes and we will do our best to fit those in.
Ready to chat about how our WordPress Experts services
can grow your business?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
How do we deliver quality WordPress Website?
1. Website Design: Initial Phase
Here we sit down with you and dig deeper about your brand and how the website design workflow will help move it forward.
✓ We Plan with You!
What functions and features will your website have to stand out? What kind of content do you need? What are your overall online marketing goals? We take detailed inputs from you to get your expectation into reality without any sarcastic promises.
✓ Let’s Beat Your Competitors.
If you don’t know who is taking your potential customers? then you are losing. You must know your competitors! We’ll help you research their online presence and strength to see what growth strategies are resonating with their audience, how effective their keywords and contents are and what they are doing online.
2. Website Design: Creative Phase.
After gathering the necessary insights from you and about your competitors, it’s time to put together the building blocks of your website.
✓ A Sitemap!
And then we’ll map out all of the web pages so that we can start developing the creative contents. The sitemap is the basic structure of the navigation and is extremely helpful for crawling the website by search engine’s bots.
✓ Look & Feel.
In this stage, we plan out the fonts, alignments, and color combination we will use. Common items that are exposed in this stage are catchy headlines and paragraph font styles, colors, size, animations, navigation, and the style of graphics contents that may be used.
✓ Website Wireframe.
This is the blueprints for your website. We put the architectural ideas into a visual design that ensure quality user experience from the beginning and the design flow from page to page.
3. Website Design: Development Phase.
in this phase, we start the coding process and combine the sitemap, look & feel, wireframes and content together to build the design and layout of the web pages. The development phase is where most of the work is being done with page layout, custom graphics, icons, infographics, text layout and all of the responsive coding to make the site work across all devices.
4. Website Design: Launch Phase
The launch stage is much important, here we prepare the site to transition to get on the live domain and make sure nothing left out or overlooked.
There are many operating systems, browsers, devices, resolutions and personalized settings, our third-party testing team ensures responsiveness ease of navigations considering all these parameters.
✓ Domain Mapping, 301’S & 404’S
When launching a new website or redesigning a current website, we want to map URL’s to maintain & improve SEO. We also install tracking pixels such as Google Analytics, google tag manager, conversation tracking and submit your sitemap to the major search engines.
5. Post To Website Design!
Now the website is designed and launched, then what? We are here to assist with all Digital Marketing Services and website maintenance efforts through our monthly retained service plans. A successful web design project is always a successful website that generates sales for your business.
- An Architect Firm in Jayanagar was seeking a digital marketing agency to consult about the website and digital marketing strategies to improve their organic ranking and lead generation. They ask us to build a website when Promarketo Team tried to know more about the requirements; they asked us to suggest what would best for them? Our Team taken it on priority note delivered highly appealing, clean coding, Smooth Navigation with the highly user-friendly website that helped them to generate hundreds of leads. Now Promarketo team is working on their conversion rate optimization to drive great ROI for them. With us, You don’t need a big budget or a long-six-week to get started.
- Dr Ahuja, a famous Yoga Trainer in the middle east wanted to promote his website to reach out to the people who need yoga fitness training. Team ProMarketo helped him reaching out huge targeted audience through Google Ads, Facebook-Instagram Ads and sales funnel that shown 149.6% of growth in his ROI. Now he has signed up with us for annual marketing strategies including SEO, Social Media Management and lead generation. In Order to provide him with the best services, Promarketo has assigned our two-account managers to ensure the best results on his investments. Promarketo is strongly driven by the purpose and the purpose is to serve our clients and fulfill their requirements.
- An Education Consultancy helping students to get admission abroad approached us for generating the leads our team has collected all the required information and started the project. They said that their CPC on Google Adwords is close to Rs. 99.70 so they will be happy if we deliver the same quality leads and reduce the Ad cost. We started working on Ads and initially our Cost Per Click went Rs. 60.23 but our team kept doing a lot of A/B testing with multiple landing pages and Ad campaigns that helped us to reduce the Cost Per Click which is just Rs. 17.58. As per the previous session whatever leads we generated now are helping our client to improve their conversion with the help of re-targeting ads.
PROMARKETO GROWTH INSIDER
Join over 1,557 subscribers who get fresh content from us on a weekly basis.
TOOLS WE USE
Promarketo is a premier digital Marketing agency with proven results. We are passionate about using the power of the Internet to grow any business. If you are Looking for ways to boost brand awareness & your business presence, Promarketo Digital Marketing Agency will Help you Engaging the right audience for your business to get a huge ROI.